Products and modules provided on DoliStore are submitted by any supplier with an account on platform, with no need to be affiliated to the Dolibarr foundation (this may change in future).
Only modules published under an approved OSI licence can be published. Also if your module is a derivative work of Dolibarr (use Dolibarr components, files or API, this is the case for 99% of modules) your licence must be compatible with the GPL v3+ license of Dolibarr. If license is not provided, you accept to have your mobule being distributed under the GPL v3+ licence.
The reference selling price is set by the seller. Any sell is however completeley validated only after a delay of 1 month, after the buying date. During this delay, the foundation can cancel transaction for any reason and without notifying the seller (if this occurs, seller will see it into its statistics panel into its seller dashboard area).
The selling price is a reference price without VAT and not the final sale price. At this price, a VAT is added (that the Dolibarr foundation pays to government). In addition, when selling on DoliStore, vendors agree that sales made to members of the Dolibarr foundation are done through a reduction defined by the foundation (20%). The real final purchase price of each sale, appears, excluding VAT, in the detailed sales statistics.
The foundation keep 20% of amount to pay bank charges, resiliation cost and management fees. Remain money will be used to help the promotion of Dolibarr ERP & CRM.
Once payment is received, the buyer can download ordered modules/products files, from its account are "My orders", or from a link available in email received by buyer once its payment is validated.
The product can be downloaded from DoliStore web site during a duration of 1 year after payment.
The buyer cannot in any case hold responsible the association Dolibarr as for the good functioning or not of the acquired product, the quality of the documentation which accompanies it or not, nor with the requirement of the prerequisites necessary to use the product . The association does not ensure quality control of the modules (except on the form of the package). The association reserves the right to de-validate a module if it causes too many complaints.
In the event of a problem installing or using the module purchased, any assistance must be sought by the buyer from the module editor directly, via the support channel described in the product description, if the supplier provides, information mandatory in the product description (if this information is not available, please alert the association).
The buyer may possibly obtain a refund under the following conditions:
- The buyer must appear within 1 month after the date of purchase
- The buyer must have first tried to resolve the problem via discussions with the module editor. The emails exchanged with this money can be sent to the association for proof (to [email protected]). A period necessary to allow these exchanges between the buyer and the publisher will be required by the association in order to maximize the chances of amicable resolutions before the initiation of the cancellation of the sale and the refund.
The seller can send an invoice to the Dolibarr foundation, to received payments of its purchased module/products, 1 month after the purchase (this laps of time is used to cancel the payment at the buyer request). The seller will receive 80% of gains made by the foundation.
A seller can claim money only if total amount is more or equals to 50 euros (for europe), or 100 euros (for non euro countries). Requests are limited to 1 per month maximum.
The seller must provide into product description, all mandatory information, this means at least:
* a short description.
* module version
* name of author and licence.
* one photo (one required, but several recommanded)
* if help support is available or not, if yes, how. If no support is provided, this must appears.
* the Dolibarr version the module is compatible with (both mininum and maximum version must be provided. Must be values with format x.y.z, "dev" is not allowed as a value since it is not a version and * is allowed only for third part of version, like x.y.*).
* Additional information links can be included, but only in the long description field. The number of external links is limited to 10. Links can refer to an external web site that provide one of the following service (and exclusively services into this list): demo, documentation, contact, forums, issue tracker or code sources (so links to another downloadable file or to another store is not allowed for example). In addition, these links must not point to a url or an url leading after redirection to a site whose domain name does not respect the rules for using the name "Dolibarr" or "Dolistore" defined on this page. If the site or page to which the link points has sub-sections where the same module is also for sale, the price must not be lower then the one on Dolistore.
If something is wrong, or if Dolibarr compatible version is too old, the Dolibarr foundation can suspend the entry without any other reason.
You can sell your module from any other platform at any price, but it is not allowed to put on dolistore product description or notes, links to other "selling" platforms where your product can also be available. If such links are found somewhere in module's description card, the foundation can remove it from description or completely disable the module or seller account.
If the module is not free, a valid support link is mandatory. A description of the module is required for all langues avaialble even if it's a copy past of english description for all languages. In the support message, the seller can spécified that the support langauge is only english for exemple. A link to a demo version is not mandatory but fairly welcome.
All module thet do not respect conditions explain here : https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Module_Dolistore_Validation_Rules will not be validated and remove from DoliStore
When several modules, compatible with same version of Dolibarr, are too similar, the foundation reserves the right not to validate the modules submitted after the first, in order to avoid copying and pasting module (possible by the GPL). If a module is not updated within 4 months after the release of a new version of Dolibarr, the foundation will accept the module is published by another vendor (than original author) that had ported the module in the recent version of Dolibarr, in order to avoid that some modules are abandoned. Furthermore, the association may, without warning, disable modules on too old version of Dolibarr.
Most products available on this market place are free of charge and can be downloaded directly from this market place. No payment is required in this case.
However, some authors decide to charge something to distribute their works. There is no problem to conciliate both approaches (Price to distribute code versus OpenSource licence): The Free Software Foundation, that has created the GNU GPL Licence, one of the most used licence for OpenSource software, allows and encourages this, and provides some explanations on this page :