Module version: auto
Publisher/Licence: Kevin Guerrier / GPLv3
User interface language: French / English / Spannich
Help/Support: Mail to support[at]kmg-process.com
Documentation : In Progress - Screenshots not yet translated (EN)
The KMGArchiGED module has been developed to allow the management of incoming documents within a structure, their reception from a scanning device managing the sending by FTP, their transmission by email, their link with native elements of Dolibarr, as well as than their archiving.
The use case at the origin of the module is the following :
- The mails are received by the secretariat which has a network scanner on which shortcuts have been configured :
- Suppliers Invoices
- Bank Documents
- Social Document
- Dues and taxes
- Others mails
- Depending on the documents, the person sends the items to the correct bib, checks that the document has been correctly transmitted from the module, and then stores the paper documents.
- Processing can be done directly by staff members within different departments directly from the module.
For example :
- Supplier invoices can be entered from the preview and the document can be directly linked to ;
- Social documents or tax correspondence can be sent by e-mail to the accountant for further information ;
- Customer payment notices can be used to enter payments with correct lettering and the document can be linked to the third party to maintain traceability ;
- Statements of account can be attached to the corresponding bank account ;
- The worksheets, followed by interventions, activity reports, ... can be attached to the projects and tasks concerned ;
NEW IN VERSION 2.0
It is also possible to define a virtual banner for each user as well as for each group.
A tab dedicated to these settings is available from the user card> "KMGArchiGED configuration"
- Dolibarr min version: auto
- Dolibarr max version: auto
- Download the archive file of module (.zip file) from web site DoliStore.com
- Put the file into the root directory of Dolibarr (or custom directory).
- Uncompress the zip file, for example with command
- Module is then available and can be activated.