Module version: auto
Publisher/Licence: Sergi Rodrigues (IMASDEWEB) / GPL3
- Dolibarr min version: auto
- Dolibarr max version: auto
Note: if you prefer, you can buy our DARK IMASDEWEB X package that contains several themes like this, one for each major version of Dolibarr. To which I will be adding new themes when new major versions of Dolibarr appear.
Note: If you need it, you can also buy the theme for this other major version of Dolibarr for 6€: DARK IMASDEWEB 10, DARK IMASDEWEB 11, DARK IMASDEWEB 12, DARK IMASDEWEB 14, DARK IMASDEWEB 15.
- Download the archive file of module (.zip file) on Dolistore.
- Put the file into the root directory of Dolibarr.
- Uncompress the zip file, with command
unzip theme_darkimasdeweb13-13.2.zip or with an external software.
- The theme is then available and can be activated on the interface of Dolibarr (Setup-> Display).
- Set the theme main color: the background color of the top menu bar
- When you change that color of the theme, you must wait for 24 hours for the theme automatically remove the CSS cache file, or directly temove it by yourself at: /htdocs/public/theme/common/user_id__XXX__style.css
- The only thing you can configure in this theme, in terms of color, is the background color of the top menu. This color will be used for some titles, some icons, links, etc.
- Note that in the Settings (Display option) you can set the theme by default (which will decide for example the appearance of the login page). But then each user can choose in their profile to use their own theme instead.
- I've tried to be quite through with the colors of all the elements, but it is very likely that some element of some module has passed me. If so, send me a screenshot and the URL (without the domain) where it appears, and I will send you a corrected copy of the theme.
- Last consideration: If any third-party module that you have installed has trouble displaying some element correctly and you want me to help you, you should send me a screenshot, the URL (without the domain) and, if possible, the module in question, so I can install it and make the necessary tests and corrections.
- Improved eldy theme CSS generation and caching: On January'2020 i had a serious bug on some servers related with CSS being truncated by some PHP cache. The new theme uses a CSS version physically saved on the server that is loaded immediately when the visitor's web browser requires the theme's CSS, avoiding the required PHP processing by the original theme (eldy) with each call (!!!) from the browser. The README file of the module explains how to rebuild that file. So, i implemented a minor patch to styles.css.php file to avoid this problem. Even getting other benefits like gzipping by default and better caching on broser side. In this publication i expose the details.
- Nice grayscale PRINT view (when clicking on Dolibarr printer on corner).