Module version: auto
Publisher/Licence: Sergi Rodrigues (IMASDEWEB) / GPL3
- Dolibarr min version: auto
- Dolibarr max version: auto
Note: when new major versions of Dolibarr appear, I will add a new version of the package (which you can always download) containing a new theme for the new version of Dolibarr. No added cost.
Note: If you prefer, you can buy the theme for one of these major versions of Dolibarr for 6€: DARK IMASDEWEB 10, DARK IMASDEWEB 11, DARK IMASDEWEB 12, DARK IMASDEWEB 13, DARK IMASDEWEB 14, DARK IMASDEWEB 15.
- Download the archive file of module (.zip file) on Dolistore.
- Put the file into the root directory of Dolibarr.
- Uncompress the zip file, with command
unzip theme_darkimasdeweb-X-14.0.zip or with an external software.
- All the themes included in the pack are then available and can be activated on the interface of Dolibarr (Setup-> Display). You must activate only the one corresponding to version of your Dolibarr version.
- Set the theme main color: the background color of the top menu bar
- After make changes on settings of the module you must wait for 24 hours to see changes on themed color, or directly remove the file /htdocs/public/theme/common/user_id__XXX__style.css file after each change. It's like a "cache version" to make more agile the load of CSS.
- It would be recommendable to remove from the
/htdocs/theme/ directory the themes corresponding to an old version of Dolibarr.
- The only thing you can configure in this theme, in terms of color, is the background color of the top menu. This color will be used for some titles, some icons, links, etc.
- Note that in the Settings (Display option) you can set the theme by default (which will decide for example the appearance of the login page). But then each user can choose in their profile to use their own theme instead.
- I've tried to be quite thorough with the colors of all the elements, but it is very likely that some element of some module has passed me. If so, send me a screenshot and the URL (without the domain) where it appears, and I will send you a corrected copy of the theme.
- Last consideration: If any third-party module that you have installed has trouble displaying some element correctly and you want me to help you, you should send me a screenshot, the URL (without the domain) and, if possible, the module in question, so I can install it and make the necessary tests and corrections.
- Improved eldy theme CSS generation and caching: On January'2020 i had a serious bug on some servers related with CSS being truncated by some PHP cache. So, i implemented a minor patch to styles.css.php file to avoid this problem. Even getting other benefits like gzipping by default and better caching on broser side. In this publication i expose the details.
- Nice grayscale PRINT view (when clicking on Dolibarr printer on corner).
- Montserrat true-type font.