This module for Dolibarr 10.0/11.0/12.0/13.0/14.0 adds CardDAV / CalDAV and ICS synchronization. It uses included Sabre/DAV server library.
You can :
- Read and edit calendars through CalDAV
- Read and edit project tasks through CalDAV
- Read and edit address books through CardDAV (contacts and thirdparties)
- Read calendars through ICS Full version or only Free/Busy (hide details)
- Access Dolibarr documents through WebDAV (if admin)
- Generate project tasks from documents like proposals and/or orders
Each user can access his/her contacts and thirdparties address books (public and own private contacts), his/her own calendar and other users calendars according to his/her rights.
Dolibarr contact information fill personal information in client software cards (including contact photo).
Society (thirdparty) information (to which contact is attached) fill professional information in client software cards.
Two address books are proposed to sync : Contacts and Thirdparties. If you ant to modify a thirdparty information, do it in thirdparties address book.
It is possible to select which contacts to sync with CDAV_CONTACT_TAG configuration value in Home / Setup / Other setup. Enter a contact tag value and then only contacts with this tag will be synced (empty value for all).
Calendar records with "Status / Percentage" set to "Not applicable" are converted to events in CalDAV (VEVENT), others are converted to tasks (VTODO).
Recurring events are not handled (Dolibarr does not handle them).
New in version 2.x : automatic tasks generation in projects with services from linked Propositions and/or Orders Module setup offer you to :
- generate tasks from linked document(s) OR not
- synchronize project tasks as calendar events AND/OR todo tasks
- set up 3 initial tasks that will appear before services coming from document(s)
- set up 3 final tasks that will appear after services coming from document(s)
- define user role in project to select user to attribute on generated tasks from document(s)
- define user role on new project task creation
- define start and end time of a working day
- restrict services to be converted as task by specifying a tag
- force generation of tasks for each service lines from attached documents with cdav duration if tag is missing
Durations are retrieved from service's card if defined (minutes, hours, days or weeks only), otherwise from extrafield filled in documents All tasks are begining at the starting date of the project, at the begining of the working day Multi-day durations tasks are maintained as a single task, eg from 31/07/2018 at 8am to 02/08/2018 at 7pm
- Manually create a project, link it to a third party, and set up the date ; leave it in draft status
- Attach document(s) : proposals or orders including at least 1 concerned service.
- Affect contact(s) with correct role
- Validate project : all tasks are created ; use your ics client software to retrieve and drag-drop events if necessary
- Description of services are useful to create subtasks if '- ' are detected at the begining of a line ; then, with DAVx⁵ (CalDAV/CardDAV Synchronization and Client) and Tasks (Keep track of your list of goals) you will be able to use checkboxes for these tasks
- If you chose to synchronize project tasks as calendar events AND todo tasks, modifying a task will autoamticaly modify the corresponding event and reciprocally.
- Tasks can be modified from client application but not cancelled : Dolibarr keep trace of last affectation
- After generating tasks, you can modify/complete each of them or create more tasks manually (here too you can fill description zone with '- ' at the begining of lines to create subtasks)
Module version: auto
Publisher/Licence: Befox SARL / GPLv3
User interface language: English/French
- Dolibarr min version: auto
- Dolibarr max version: auto
- Download the archive file of module (.zip file) from web site DoliStore.com
- Put the file into the root directory of Dolibarr.
- Uncompress the zip file, for example with command
- Module is then available and can be activated.