The efficient management of your documents is a major challenge for your organization. At the heart of your digital transformation, Dolibarr's GED module adapts to your use, your habits and your work context. It allows the organization, the classification, the display, the research and the consultation and the management of the rights of access (confidentiality) of your digital documents. below the major features of GED Module:
1- The addition of tags on uploaded documents to find them more simply
2- To classify the documents in directories with the rights of access according to the users (creation, reading, modification, suppression ..)
3- Perform the search in documents in text mode
type of indexed documents: pdf, word, excel, ppt, txt, rtf
4- Ability to upload attached documents, delete them, etc.
5- Ability to add as many tags as desired
6- Possibility of classifying the document in 1 or more categories
7- Possibility of classifying the document in 1 or more subcategories
8- Ability to define descriptive fields of documents
9- Possibility of sending a document by email to the third party (Supplier or customer).
The new V4 version of Module has the following updates:
- Compatible with the latest version of Dolibarr 15.0.*
- Compatible with Multi Company Module version
- Fixed annoying error: CSRF protection and not provided token
- Fast loading of Module files.
If you order our module you benefit from:
- free installation and configuration assistance
- free help in case of bug or module malfunction
- the addition of new functionalities or options specifically adapted to your needs.
==> You want to develop a module on Dolibarr adapted to your business activity, send us your need or specifications by email: [email protected]
our consultant will respond to your request.