The MBI TPE module allows the amount...
The MBI TPE module allows the amount of an invoice to be sent to a payment terminal connected to your network, via the "Concert" 3.1 protocol. Once the transaction is completed, the invoice is updated and the payment generated on Dolibarr.
Update 1.0.4 (07/07/2021) :
The credit notes are included in the calculation of the amount.
Update 1.0.3 (13/04/2021) :
The module is now compatible with the TakePOS module (for Dolibarr 13).
Update 1.0.2 (11/01/2021) :
Allows to choose a percentage of the amount to send to the terminal instead of a value.
- Drop the folder ‘mbitpe’ in htdocs/custom or use the option ‘Deploy/install external app/module’ in the list of modules.
- Rename htdocs/takepos/pay.php to pay_normal.php and add to this folder the pay.php file that is in addon_takepos folder of the module.
- Activate the MBI TPE module which is now in the list of modules and change the module configuration according to your needs. It is possible to add up to three terminals in the module. The port used by the terminal when Dolibarr is on a local network is 8888. If Dolibarr is hosted on a remote server, a port must be opened in the firewall and redirected to the terminal, taking care to lock the IP address authorized to use this port.
- Check that the PHP "sockets" extension is enabled (see php.ini). This extension is necessary for the correct functioning of the module.
- In the settings of your terminal, please activate the cash register connection, as well as define a fixed IP address.
- A "Terminal Payment" button appears in the invoice page.
Please check that your payment terminal can communicate via the “Concert” 3.1 min and CBEMV 5.5 min protocol. The module was developed with a TPE Ingenico Move / 5000 (Desk 5000) and a TPE Ingenico ICT 250.
Works with all Ingenico and Verifone terminals.
End-user License Agreement
The MBI TPE module is edited by MB Informatique SARL (SIRET: 83434236200011), whose head office is located at 9B rue des Alliés 68440 Habsheim - Tel. : 03 67 262 242. This End-user License Agreement legally frame the use of the services of the MBI TPE module.
MB Informatique SARL declines all responsibility for any viruses that may infect the User's computer equipment after use or access to this module.
The total guarantee of data security, integrity and confidentiality, whatever it is, is not guaranteed by MB Informatique SARL.
MB Informatique SARL cannot be held responsible for its use outside the legal framework.
This contract is valid for an indefinite period. The beginning of the use of the module's services marks the application of the contract with regard to the User.
Image in logo from Freepik.com.