After-sales service follow-up
The "After-sales service follow-up" module allows you to monitor your material and equipment after a sale or rental operation.
Below are the features of Module:
- introduce the list of materials, equipment or devices in the "List of materials awaiting recovery"
- Enter all the information related to your equipment, material or device, namely:
* N Series,
* Material (drop-down list of your Dolibarr products)
* Third parties
* Start date / End date
* Category followed by after-sales service
* Photos of Material to follow
* Files and documents attached
==> once you enter the list of equipment to be monitored in your system, you can manage their recoveries via the "List of equipment awaiting recovery" and know the number of days of delay in recovering your equipment.
- the module will simplify your life for your already recovered materials which are colored in green and the equipment which is not recovered colored in red.
- the "After-sales service follow-up" module contains another module which manages "Events" which allows you to have a traceability history on all movements and recoveries carried out on your equipment.
- The "Events" module of the "After-sales service follow-ups" is connected with the Dolibarr agenda.
- Finally, you can edit your report in pdf format if you want to know the list of equipment recovered or not in a time interval (week, month, year ... etc.)
If you order our module you benefit from:
- free installation and configuration assistance
- free help in case of bug or module malfunction
- the addition of new functionalities or options specifically adapted to your needs.
==> You want to develop a module on Dolibarr adapted to your business activity, send us your need or specifications by email: [email protected]
our consultant will respond to your request.