Generates a PDF table of the rest...
Module Version: auto
Compatibility: Dolibarr auto - auto
Contact: [email protected]
Languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German
Assistance / Support: by mail to [email protected]
Version of Dolibarr min: auto
Version Dolibarr max: auto
Generates a PDF chart of the rest owed by customers.
Displays the outstanding amount owed by customers on the Dolibarr home screen
Version 1.1.3 :
- New template for PDF table "Remaining customer due date at 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, 180 days, and more than 180 days" (nextep)
- Send the 'Due customers' by email in 1 click
- Schedule the mailing of the 'Due Customers' with a 'Planned Work'
- Correction of the calculation of the amount received (when a payment concerns several invoices)
- Compatibility with Dolibarr versions from 6.0 to 10.0 (included)
- More ergonomic invoice filtering
- Exclude down payment invoices
- To know the "Due customers" on previous dates in particular before the closing accounting (for example the 31/12/2018)
- Know the "Due customers" for a specific customer
Download the module archive (.zip) file from the DoliStore.com website.
Place the file in the dolibarr root directory.
Unzip the zip file, for example using the following command:
The module or theme is then available and activatable.
Note: If your Dolibarr installation allows it, you can install your modules more simply from the "Install / Deploy a Module" tab on the modules page.
Steps to install: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67BBIwNT3Qw
From the history of your orders: select the order concerned, then under "Product", you have the link to download the latest version.
The version number indicated on the link is the one of your initial purchase, the downloaded file will be the last version of the module.