Automatically manage your outstanding...
Automatically manage your outstanding payments with this module. Easily and quickly create personalized emails or reminders of payment arrears, with 4 different levels: from the reminder before the deadline to the formal notice to pay. The module supports multilanguage.
|Unpaid invoices manager (automatic) vauto
Compatibility with Dolibarr : auto to auto
Langages : -
|New in the v3 :
- Automatic mode : the module sends your reminders directly according to your parameters
- New level of reminder : reminder before the due date (delay to define in the setup page)
- Multilingual management : you set your texts by language and the module sends reminders in the client's language
- Late payment penalty : new fields for penalties according to the settings you have defined
Detailed description of the features :
This module allows to create emails or letters for your unpaid invoices : a reminder letter with the invoice. The module automatically adds defined late payment penalties if you wish.
There is 4 different levels for the reminder :
- reminder before the due date
- simple reminder
- second reminder
- formal notice
An automatic mode allows you to set the delays for sending the various reminders, the possible late penalties to add and the module takes care of everything
You can create a reminder letter individually or massivly to be faster !
|Try it on the demo version
Password : demo
|Free updates for 6 months
Enjoy improvements, new compatibility with Dolibarr versions and possible bug fixes for free for 6 months after your purchase! You will be able to download new versions of the module from your Dolistore member area at no cost. After this period of 6 months, benefit from an advantageous rate on the updates.
|CUstomers services :
You can contact us by email [email protected] for any question before or after your purchase.
An user guide (in french) in your new module or to download for an ideal use of the module.
|How to install :
- Download the archive file of module (.zip file)
- Put the file into the root directory of Dolibarr.
- Uncompress the zip file
- Module or skin is then available and can be activated.
You can also use the dedicated tool in Dolibarr Setup (available since Dolibarr 6).
Be carefull : Before buying or updating a module, please check the compatibility with your version of Dolibarr. ANd before updating your Dolibarr, please chack the compatibility of your external modules.
|Our others services :
All our modules
Our sells rules
|Licence : Inovea Conseil - GPL v3|