Module version: auto
Publisher/Licence: Sergi Rodrigues (IMASDEWEB) / GPL3
- Dolibarr min version: auto
- Dolibarr max version: auto
Note: when new major versions of Dolibarr appear, I will add a new version of the package (which you can always download) containing a reviewed version to be 100% compatible with changes on new Dolibarr version. No added cost.
- Download the archive file of module (.zip file) on Dolistore.
- Put the file into the root directory of Dolibarr.
- Uncompress the zip file, with command
unzip theme_solarized-16.0.zip or with an external software.
- All the themes included in the pack are then available and can be activated on the interface of Dolibarr (Setup-> Display).
- It contains 2 themes: one dark and one light.
- Note that in the Settings (Display option) you can set the theme by default (which will decide for example the appearance of the login page). But then each user can choose in their profile to use their own theme instead.
- I've tried to be quite thorough with the colors of all the elements, but it is very likely that some element of some module has passed me. If so, send me a screenshot and the URL (without the domain) where it appears, and I will send you a corrected copy of the theme.
- Last consideration: If any third-party module that you have installed has trouble displaying some element correctly and you want me to help you, you should send me a screenshot, the URL (without the domain) and, if possible, the module in question, so I can install it and make the necessary tests and corrections.
- Improved eldy theme CSS generation and caching: On January'2020 i had a serious bug on some servers related with CSS being truncated by some PHP cache. So, i implemented a minor patch to styles.css.php file to avoid this problem. Even getting other benefits like gzipping by default and better caching on broser side. In this publication i expose the details.